We're here to help you (safely)!
COVID-19 Our Response Plan
Our primary focus is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our team and clients and ensuring we can continue to provide essential care for your pets.
We remain open at the same operating hours with changes to how you visit us. AdelaideVet Trinity Gardens remains open 7 days and still until midnight for pet emergencies and after-hours services.
Our waiting area is open with capacity restrictions. Please adhere to COVID safety instructions when visiting.
To help us remain fully operational we ask the following:
- On arrival, please adhere to safety instructions signed at the clinic
- There is only one owner per pet permitted in consult rooms
- We encourage contactless payment methods
In case of an emergency
Please try to call us before arriving, this will ensure someone is available to help your pet. AdelaideVet Trinity Gardens remains open 7 days a week from 8 am (9 am on Sundays and public holidays) until midnight for pet emergencies and after-hours services. Please call us on 8169 9777
For self-isolation or unwell clients
If you are sick or displaying any flu/cold symptoms we respectfully ask you to not come to the clinic. We do not want to put our staff or other clients at risk so will not be consulting with anyone who has these symptoms. Please contact us if you require urgent vet care and we can discuss alternative options. We may be able to provide veterinary advice via phone consult. Please contact us to discuss this option.
Other important information and changes
- We have put extra hygiene practices in place, all clinic areas are thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant that effectively inactivates COVID-19
- Call us for initial advice for you and your furry friend and we will guide you from there
- Please do not pay with cash and use tap-n-go. We can take over the phone payments for consultations, surgery, food and medication. We now also provide Zip-Pay for interest-free payments
- We require all consultations to be booked in advance
- We may be able to provide veterinary advice via video consult if you are unable to visit the clinic. Find out more here >
- We are currently unable to do any home visits
- Please call ahead for collection of food/medication to process over the phone payments and help to minimise time and numbers in the clinic
- Thank you for your ongoing support at this difficult time, we really appreciate it.
We’re in this together
From the team at AdelaideVet