AdelaideVet GP Vet Internship
AdelaideVet is offering the opportunity for New Graduates to join our unique 12-month GP Vet Internship, providing you with a mentored clinical training program that will give you the skills, experience and guidance to launch your Veterinary career to the next level.
What’s on offer
- 12-month structured internship program with internal and external support
- A dedicated 1:1 mentor to support and train you into building an excellent foundation for your career from your very first vaccination consult, to more complex cases
- Opportunities to visit other AdelaideVet clinics to watch and assist in specialty surgeries
- Inclusion in the acclaimed VetPartners Graduate Academy
- A team-like environment as you work alongside other graduates also completing their internship
- Working in an operational and respected Veterinary clinic alongside senior Veterinarians to guide and demonstrate effective professional practice
- Regular mental health and resilience training sessions and events
- Access to our Veterinary Training Centre’s, CPD allowance and Study leave
- Full-time permanent opportunities within Adelaide Vet and the wider VetPartners community with a competitive salary and benefits
All New Graduates, including interstate, are encouraged to apply but spaces are limited so get in quick!!
Contact Amanda Haskard at [email protected] or by phone on 08 8169 9700 to find out more!