Our staff have been working hard behind the scenes caring for our local wildlife affected by the fires and raising funds to support the community.
For every dollar raised at AdelaideVet in January, we will match it, dollar for dollar to double the contribution to the bushfire relief fund.
In keeping with our commitment to providing care for animals, AdelaideVet has selected two charities to support the wildlife and animals affected by the fires.
SAVEM is a Response and Recovery agency. Their mission is to assess, triage, treat, shelter, reunite with owners or rehabilitate and return to habitat all species of animals post event.
They collaborate with other similarly accredited agencies, such as the RSPCA, to respond to animal welfare issues in-field.
Funds raised for SAVEM will go directly to the Australian Bushfire Crisis.
WIRES (NSW Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service Inc.) has been rescuing and caring for wildlife for over 30 years and is the largest wildlife rescue organisation in Australia. They are passionate about supporting smaller volunteer organisation in the wildlife sector with the same mission, as well as Universities, Veterinary Associations and other leading scientific and environmental groups.
- Support your local AdelaideVet fundraising efforts. Check with your local clinic to see what they are doing.
- There are donation tins at all 4 AdelaideVet practices. Perfect for offloading any coins or small cash donations.
- We are also able to take larger donations via bank transfer or via card payment at any AdelaideVet or by calling us.
- If you’re visiting AdelaideVet in January you’ll have the option to include a donation when finalising your account. All donations are accepted.
- Any fundraising you, your friends or family are doing can be doubled if you contribute to the AdelaideVet bushfire relief fund.
This is a wonderful opportunity to really make a difference for our fellow Australian's and precious wildlife affected by these catastrophic fires. We thank you for contributions.