- A/Diploma in Health Science (NutMed)
- Certificate IV Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate IV TAE
- Certificate II Animal Studies
- Certificate II Business Administration
- Nutritional Nurse Certified Consultant
Tayla started her career with AdelaideVet in 2013 and is Certificate IV Qualified and a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia. She has always had a passion for the veterinary industry but more importantly, her passion lies in the development of Veterinary Nurses and Support Staff.
With the development of the team in mind, Tayla also has a love for medical and nutritional nursing. She takes pride in the standards of care that AdelaideVet delivers to ensure the best outcome for the patients. When she is not busy caring for the team and patients, you will find her reading, eating, gardening and enjoying the simplicities that life has to offer.