This website gives general information about veterinary services provided by us. Before acting on the basis of the contents of this website, you should obtain advice directly from your veterinarian. Please note the information provided is intended for residents of Australia. As part of our commitment to animal care we may send you from time to time additional pet care information as a client or subscriber.
Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and us are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You may not, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without our written permission. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without our the written permission.
3. While we take reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, we will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. We reserve the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes our property and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever.
5. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
6. Because we have no control over and do not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because we have not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without our permission.
7. We. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Our refund policy for all products and services provided is in accordance with Australian Consumer Law
Total Wellness Plan General Terms and Conditions
Total Wellness Plan is administered by AdelaideVet and AdelaideVet will provide the veterinary services provided to members. Services operated outside of AdelaideVet are not included in this plan.
Each membership is restricted to one canine or feline per plan and the plan is not transferable.
Membership fees are set by AdelaideVet and are payable by either upfront payment paid annually from the commencement of the plan or by monthly direct debit* (please see specific T&C’s below)
AdelaideVet reserve the right to review membership fees on an annual basis. Members will be advised of revised prices, which will take effect from the anniversary date of a membership plan.
AdelaideVet will send members a reminder at least two weeks prior to expiry of the 12-month period.
Australia Post will deliver your pet’s medication 1–2 working days prior to the due date. If you would like to change your address details at any time, please contact your local Vetwest Animal Hospital. All medications delivered are based on the weight recorded on your pet’s medical record. If your pet changes weight significantly, please visit your local Vetwest Animal Hospital for a weight check so that the correct weight can be recorded.
Only specific medications are available for inclusion in the Total Wellness Plan. No changes may be made to the chosen medications as noted in the agreed after commencement. Should a pet suffer an adverse reaction from any product administered via the plan, a change in medication may occur when deemed necessary by the consulting Veterinarian.
Membership benefits may change from time to time at the discretion of AdelaideVet.
In the event of a pet’s death, the Total Wellness Plan will automatically cancel once AdelaideVet is notified. Plans purchased via upfront payment may be eligible for an adjustment credit.
Total Wellness Plan Instalment Payment Plan Terms and Conditions
AdelaideVet ("Debit user") will initiate direct debit payments in the manner referred to in the agreement.
Debit payments will be made on the due date. If the due date falls on any day that is not a business day, the payment will be made on the next business day. The Debit User will not issue individual confirmation of payments made. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the account details given in the agreement are correct by checking them against a recent statement from the financial institution at which the account is held.
Direct debiting is not available on all accounts if in doubt the customer should check with their financial institution before completing the agreement.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that sufficient cleared funds are available in the account to be debited to enable payments to be made in accordance with this agreement.
If a debit payment is returned unpaid, the customer will be charged a fee of $10 for each returned payment. The debit payment, plus the $10 fee will be re-attempted in 7 days.
If the re-attempted payment is also returned unpaid, AdelaideVet will cancel the Total Wellness Plan and Instalment payment agreement and the customer will be advised in writing.
In the event of a plan being cancelled, monies outstanding on the remainder of the plan (12 months) are payable by the client, regardless of use.
If the customer wishes to defer, suspend or alter any payment referred to in the agreement, they must contact AdelaideVet at least 2 working days prior to the scheduled payment due date.
Any queries concerning disputed direct debit payments must be directed to the Debit User in the first instance, on 9404 1111 during normal business hours. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim. You will receive a refund of the drawn amount in the event that we are unable to substantiate the drawing.
Except to the extent that disclosure is necessary in order to process debit payments, investigate and resolve disputed transactions or is otherwise required by law, the Debit User will keep the details of the customer's account and debit payments confidential.
The agreement shall be governed by the laws of South Australia.
This instalment agreement is an “Opt-out” agreement. AdelaideVet will send members a reminder at least two weeks prior to the expiry of the 12-month plan period. Unless the member advises AdelaideVet in writing to terminate the membership 7 days prior the annual anniversary date, the membership will automatically be renewed for a further 12 month period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have just signed up for a Total Wellness Plan payment plan, what happens now?
A. Your payment plan agreement will be lodged and your monthly instalment payments will commence on the date scheduled on your agreement. You will receive a copy of your payment plan agreement in the post within 10 working days. Please check this agreement carefully and contact AdelaideVet if there are any errors.
Q. What will happen if my financial institution dishonours one of my payments?
A. Payments may be dishonoured if the nominated account is not eligible for direct debit payments, the account details provided are incorrect or if there are insufficient funds in the account to make the payment. If this occurs, you will be advised by telephone or writing and the payment will be reattempted in 7 days, plus a $10 dishonour fee. If the second attempted payment is also dishonoured, your Total Wellness Plan will be cancelled and you will be advised in writing. If this occurs, you will not be eligible to take up a payment plan in the future and incur a $65 termination fee.
Q. Can I pay off the balance of my payment plan at any time?
A. Yes, you can pay off the balance of your payment plan at any time by contacting your local AdelaideVet. There is no discount for early payment however and the full plan price, including the instalment payment plan fee, must be paid in full.
Q. Can I change the amount or frequency of my instalment payments?
A. No, payments must be made monthly as per the payment plan schedule