Experienced Veterinary Nurse wanted for AdelaideVet Trinity Gardens & Stirling – We want to support you in this amazing and fulfilling profession!
We are searching for one or more nurses to be a part of our team! Our nursing staff are actively involved with emergencies, routine procedures, complex specialised surgeries and treatments. We offer great opportunities to increase your surgical, medical, emergency and critical care skills and enhance your career goals.
What you’ll get:
- Leading animal Emergency and Critical Care hospital
- Friendly and welcoming team with a strong focus on team culture and stability
- Exposure to complex medical cases and surgical procedures
- The successful applicant will be based primarily at our Trinity Gardens Hospital with the opportunity to gain experience at the other 3 AdelaideVet clinics.
- Exposure to treatment of a variety of wildlife
- Work closely with supportive Vets including opportunities to work alongside specialist surgeon Dr Charles Kuntz.
- Encouraged Training and Development, including access to our learning and development team and training centers.
- Excellent Carrer and skills growth opportunity
- Part time or full time opportunities available
- Paid maternity Leave
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Veterinary Nurse.
- Certificate 4 in Veterinary nursing essential
- We are looking for nurses who offer a high level of enthusiasm for people interaction, communication and have excellent customer care skills
- Experience in surgical and medical nursing. Emergency experience not essential
- Confident in IV catheterisation, jugular and cephalic blood draw and giving intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Can confidently and independently monitor gaseous anaesthetics.
- Works towards a fear free approach with all patients
- Confident in starting Veterinarian consults and conducting nurse consultations
- Diverse CPD opportunities available
Who we are:
AdelaideVet are VSB accredited Hospitals. We are a professional service focused company with an industry leader reputation for providing exceptional patient and customer care. Our hospitals provide Veterinary services seven days a week from 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm Saturday at our Trinity Gardens and Goodwood Road hospitals, and 9am – 4pm Sunday and Public Holidays at our Trinity Gardens Hospital.
We practice a high standard of veterinary medicine, focus on employee development opportunities and offer an exciting and challenging workplace environment supported by a large team of dedicated and professional people.
Apply today with your CV and Cover Letter to join this incredible team!