Head Veterinary Nurse Goodwood Road
- Diploma in Emergency and Critical Care
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
- Certificate II in Animal Studies
- Introduction to Animal Care
- AdelaideVet Goodwood Road Cat Advocate
- First Aid
Michelle joined AdelaideVet in February 2008 as an animal caretaker and became a qualified veterinary nurse in 2010. Her main interests are in emergency and critical care nursing which lead her to complete her Diploma in Emergency and Critical Care.
She enjoy sworking at AdelaideVet as it is a very challenging yet also an extremely rewarding place to work and she feels lucky to be surrounded by an amazing team who offer incredible support, skills and knowledge.
Away from work Michelle loves nothing more than to have a snuggle with two gorgeous boxers named Ripley and Lexi. They are also both regulars at the hospital.